Online returns portal
Return of goods for end customers only within Germany
You can easily return items within 30 days after purchase, without giving any reason.
- Direct delivery to your DHL courier is possible
- Your return is insured and traceable for you on www.DHL.de
- Faster processing of your return in our returns department
- Print out the label and attach it to the package or present the QR code
Always informed: As soon as we receive your return, we will automatically inform you about the receipt of your return and the processing status via email. As a rule, your return is processed within 10-12 business days1 in our returns department.
Case of the cases: You are also welcome to return different orders or partial deliveries to us in one package to save costs.
Why, Why, Why
Why is the return not offered free of charge?
Everyone benefits from this! Returns cost money: the return shipping, processing, refurbishing, restocking, and refund transfer - all of these are services that must be provided. This flat fee doesn't even cover our actual labor costs. Nevertheless, we can offer even cheaper prices to all customers or maintain our sensational prices. Unlike other companies, we no longer factor in potential return costs in the sale price, and everyone benefits!
You can get a return label from us for a cost-effective € 2.99. These costs will automatically be deducted from your refund. Therefore, you will always be more cost-effective than if you paid the postage directly
How will the purchase amount be refunded?
After the goods have been received, inspected and your return is deemed to be in proper condition, you will receive the amount minus € 2.99 as soon as possible, refunded to the same payment method you originally used for the purchase.
What do I do if I have a complaint?
These will not be processed here! If there is ever anything wrong with the goods, please always contact our support first!
Return - step by step
1. Pack your items: Simply place the item(s) and a copy of the invoice in the package and affix the return label to the package (not necessary when using the QR code).
2. Send your return: Hand the package to your DHL driver OR bring your package to a DHL branch or parcel station (if necessary, show the QR code).
3. Keep the receipt: When you hand in your package, you will receive a return receipt - please keep it until we confirm receipt of your return.
ALL IN ALL: Once we receive your package, it usually takes 10 to 12 business days1 for you to receive your refund. You will be automatically notified by email of any processing status updates, so you are always up to date.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to include the order number in the following form, as we may not be able to assign your return without it.